Monday, September 17, 2007

Beachtime and Rugby games

Mummy and Daddy are too slack to update, so I guess it's up to me then...
-
Daddy pretended he was an 'All Black' on Friday, and went along to play a rugby tournament with his work buddies...they lost (surprise!) and then I had to listen to him moaning all weekend about how sore and unfit he is...(as if I didn't already know that daddy...)
-
"Ohh come on Mummy - I don't need a jacket...I'm outta here!..."
-
When daddy finally got off the couch this weekend (and he wonders why he's so unfit...) we all went along to the beach and I got to run up and down for ages, screaming at the top of my lungs at everyone! then, I got to eat my favourite food in the world...SAND!

I had a pretty cool time at the beach on Saturday and I even got to play qt the park that afternoon too...you beauty! On Sunday, mummy took me down to another park by the sea (while Daddy watched some more rugby on TV and pretended it was him playing...) and I got to play with some friendly dogs, and then got really soaked from jumping up and down in the water!
-

"mmm...I spot some nice wet sand over there...all of a sudden I'm hungry again! "
-
Last week I picked up a pretty nasty cough from one of my buddies at Kids Club, and I haven't managed to shake it, so I had to pop along to the docs yesterday to get some cough medicine (Mummy some-how forgot to tell the nice Doc, that she let me play in the cold water that morning by the way...), but anyway, I'm happy to say the medicine is working, and I'm feeling a lot better today!
-
Thats enough from me now...lets hope Mummy and Daddy don't forget to update this again in hurry, otherwise, I'll jump back on and tell more stories about them...
See ya!
Sophie xx
-
Daddy's Rock Rugby Team...That's daddy in the 2nd row right in the middle...pretending to be an All Black...

No comments: