Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Sicko's

I normally start off by saying we've been slack and haven't got around to updating, but this time we've all had pretty good excuses...the entire King house-hold has been as sick as dogs.
-
Last weekend I thought I was simply feeling the effects of playing rugby from the Friday before...as it turned out, I was starting to get bloody shingels!...it's a nasty, hideous thing to get, and I've spent more time at home this week than at work. I was going to post a photo of what it does to you, but I didn't really want anyone black-mailing me with the photo later on in life...lets just say it looks like really bad acne mixed in with blistering sunburn...and the shitty thing is, it feels a lot worse than it looks!
-
Anyhow, enough self-pity, Sophie's cough hasn't quite gone away either and to top it all off, both Ingrid and I picked up bloody colds mid-way through the week...and becasue Sophie didn't want to miss out, last night she developed one of the worst cases of nappy rash I have seen...which kept her and Ingrid up all night long...thankfully the cream you get for it these days is pretty good and the good news is, it's healing up at a quick rate.
-
We did (just) manage to get out and enjoy a bit of the sun today in between our sneezes, coughs, aches and burns...(yes this is where you say "ohh you poor things...)...lets hope next weekend is better!
-

A cute photo of Sophie sitting outside with her beloved toothbrush and ball...although it took almost half a day before she could could sit down properly...
-
-
Little Video of Sophie...again with her bloody toothbrush and ball!
(you my need to hit play twice to start)
Brad

No comments: