Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sophie goes Shopping

We let Sophie run rampant around the shopping mall in the weekend. She's getting far too heavy to carry around all the time and she now hates being stuck in her stroller when she can clearly see everyone else around her walking and having fun..
-
Sophie reminds me of a cartoon character at times when we're out - soon as you pick her up or get her out of the stroller, her little feet start kicking frantically in the air and when she finally touches the ground and we let go...bang!- she's off at 100 miles an hour!
- Look - there's some giant mummy's over there!
-

Wicked...there's a shop with lots of food in it...I'll be there shortly!
-

Yo Mum!, I'll hook up with you later, I'm just off to grab a quick feed...
-
Daddy put this photo up - caus he says I look like a little cutie in it....and he's right of course.

No comments: