Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nana comes to baby-sit

Well I’m back off home shortly after spending a couple of nights here. I had the privilege and pleasure of baby-sitting my gorgeous grand-daughter on Friday night and again for a couple of hours on Saturday. Sophie had been ‘schooled up’ by Mummy and Daddy to be a real angel for Nana, so of course she was. Friday night she just slept, but Saturday we had a lovely time together , playing with her toys, giggling, talking (Da Da mostly), feeding, filling her naps (not so lovely) but on the whole she was just delightful. I am already looking forward to doing it again soon.

Sophie’s Daddy got a wee bit tipsy on Saturday night and is not feeling the best today. Maybe it is a virus he has picked up, one that gives him a headache and a seedy tummy. Not sure on that one. Sophie’s Mummy is going out today, so I hope she doesn’t pick up the same thing.

Don't I look cute on the swing aye?


This doesn't taste too good!

Showing my angel face with nana

From Nana King xxx

No comments: