Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My cool day at the Zoo!

Mummy and Daddy made me eat my lunch really fast today...then they squirted this sun screen stuff all over me and packed me up in the car...they mentioned something about going to see lots of BIG Charlie’s and things...sweet as!

Crikey! This massive thing looks nothing like Charlie?...and secondly, what happens if it wants to go the toilet?...I'm in serious trouble then...look where they bloody left me!

These funny things don't look like Charlie either?...I decided to start sqeeling at them real loudly anyway, but then they all ran off!...jeez, they are more scared of me than the real Charlie is!

Oh there's Charlie over there!...Oh hold on a sec, no it's not...they were just cute little chickens and ducks walking past me...But I did get really excited when I saw them though...they were way cool!


Are they big Charlie's over there Mummy?...they look a bit like him don't they?...they were white...and furry...and didn't do much apart from lay down and sleep...


This horrible looking creature looks as scary as Charlie does...but I'm pretty sure Charlie has bigger teeth than him though...

I can't read yet, but judging from mummy and daddy's silly giggling...it must have been pretty funny. Oh I want to be able to read too!


Mummy got a bit too close to this big bird...and then she got really scared...daddy got annoyed because he was too slow taking the photo when he said mummy was squeeling like a bi-arch ...I must admit, she did look funny...and she nearlly fell over!

So there we go, that was my very exciting day at the Auckland Zoo today. There were lots more photo's ,but this blog thing won't let me put anymore on! Oh, I never ended up seeing Charlie or anything than even looked like him either...Mummy and Daddy told me all the BIG Charlie's were fast asleep so couldn't come out to see me today...Oh well, I'll just have to make them take me back another day when I CAN see them then!

But before we go back, mummy and daddy said they were going to take me to a place under the water where I can look at lots of big fishies and other cool stuff first...I wonder If I'll see Charlie there?

Sophiexx

No comments: