Saturday, August 26, 2006

Getting slack again!

Sophie and friends (Sophie - 3rd from right - looking like mummy after a bottle of wine!)
Sophie and friends again, none of them are too sure what is happening and Matthew on the end is far from happy.
Sorry we haven't been updating as much again, it seems to get harder to find more time during the day now, but we will keep trying to update everyday. I hosted a coffee group at home this morning with the girls I met through the hospital exercise classes, not the ante-natal coffee group. We all had a lovely day and let our diets go out the door as we munched on chocolate biscuits and cheese and crackers! Was probably not the best day to host as Brad is full of a cold and really could have done with a day home to rest and recuperate but I have already cancelled out on the girls twice already and really didn't think it was polite to do it again, besides which I needed them all here to help eat the biscuits or I may have been tempted to scoff them all myself! So off to work Brad went - but I did let him come home early!
Ingrid

No comments: