Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Drinks Night (whoops over-due post!)

We have had a lovely few days. Brads mum came up for the night on Friday which we all loved. Sophie had saved up some very special grins and giggles especially for her grandma which they both loved. (Monday when I wrote this)

As mentioned in an earlier post, I had my first night out with the girls from coffee group on Thursday night and we had a great time. It was so lovely for us all to get together and discuss things other than our babies (which we certainly don’t get sick of talking about), it just made us all feel like a little bit more like our old selves again instead of just being someone’s mummy. I took a taxi just in case I decided to really let my hair down, but luckily I decided to take it easy and just have a couple of wines as Sophie decided to be a very wakeful and alert baby on Friday and to be honest I would rather go to my old job hungover than look after Sophie hungover! But I think I was buzzing a bit too much about going out and couldn’t sleep when I got home which resulted in me being veeeeeeeeery tired on Friday and in bed that night by 9.30pm!
Ingrid

No comments: