Monday, June 26, 2006

What the hell is on daddy's head??

Sometimes I do wonder about my daddy. This morning I woke up early, so mummy came in and changed me, then brought me in to see him before he went off to work...I almost filled my pants though (again) when I saw him asleep - he had on his head some sort of...arhhh...um…I don’t actually know what you call it?…

Mummy did tell me he’s been wearing his 'Speight's ear-muffs' to bed recently, apparently, it blocks out my so-called crying in the middle of the night...fair enough I 'spose, but that doesn’t explain why he was wearing the same thing last Friday when he went ten-pin bowling with his work mates!
He’s pretty cool my dad, but please, don’t let him dress me next time we go out into public...I may be only 7 weeks old, but hey, I still need to look good.

Sophie xx

No comments: