Friday, June 9, 2006

Sleepy Friday

The King family had a very sleepy Friday.
Sophie nodded off around 7:30. Followed shortly after by Ingrid. I wanted to stay up and watch the Tennis and Soccer...didn't happen though, I nodded off soon as Ingrid went to sleep. Sophie normally wakes around 10pm for her last feed of the day, but not tonight...I awoke just before midnight and Sophie was still sound asleep...I could have left her but decided to wake her up, simply becuase our routine has been working well recently.
I do feel mean waking her when she looks so peaceful and content, but I 'spose it's better than having an unsettled bubs the following day.
"Daddy, stop taking photos' of me while I'm waking up!

Sophie sound asleep practicing cheering for the All Blacks tomorrow night

1 comment:

House Dad said...

Hi guys,

Sophie is absolutely beautiful, your doing a great job...well done!!!

Love
Adrienne
xxx