Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ouch!

"Don't slip Doc!"
-
After months of talking about it...I finally plucked up the courage and went in for the big snip yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I'd been told and the entire procedure was done dusted in just over 30 minutes. I got some great sedation so I had a nice afternoon buzz going on along with plenty of pain killers afterwards for when the swelling and throbbing kicked in. 
Auntie Nicky came to the party out and grabbed the kids for night too (I was pretty much parked out on the couch afterwards and the last thing my boys needed was 2 energetic kids jumping all over them)
They couldn't get into her car fast enough when she arrived - it was like Christmas all over again!

On the downside, Sophie has been having the odd night-terror lately too, she woke up last week screaming about monsters in her room ...every time she closed her eyes or drifted off back to sleep she would start screaming in horror again...not nice.  (and just spoke to Nic then and she said Sophie woke up around 2am this morning screaming again about monsters in her room again....will keep you posted.


Brad