Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waterbombs & Westie Chicks

Sophie ad I nipped down to the local dairy the other night to pick up a few things. Normally visits to the dairy end in tears because like supermarkets, dairies put all the colourful treats at just the right height for little girls to grab....I told her she wasn't allowed any lollies - so little miss smarty pants reached for a bag of brightly coloured balloons instead and started saying "no lollies daddy" How can you refuse that? When we got home and opened them up I noticed they were actually little 'water-bomb' balloons...I think I was more excited than Sophie. The two of us have had a ball filling them up and throwing them outside on the deck every night this week...it's the best $2 I've ever spent!
-
"Ready daddy..1...2..."
-
"3!"
-
"Oh where's it gone now?"
-

"I'm gonna hit your one daddy!"
-
Westie Chick
-
"Hey mate...where the hell are you going!...get back in here!"
-
"Yeah I know you...howzit"
-

No comments: