Saturday, November 29, 2008

Samoa

Next time I'm having a crap day at work, I need to remember how lucky I am...I've just spent a week away in Samoa with the entire Rock team. It was a sort of conference/thank-you for a big year. The resort we stayed at, (Aggie Grey's) was nothing short of spectacular and we all had a great time.
I did miss my two girl's back home though...I left Sophie a video of me on the computer and Ingrid said she would watch it every mornng and talk to me while trying to feed me toast throught the screen...
-
A typical Samoan night...pretty awesome.
-
The beach on our doorstep
-
Whoops don't tell Ingrid!
-
The locals came out and entertained every night
-
Trying out for the olympic dive team...more like the special olympics!
-
Working hard.
-
Dinner at the restaurant...the only downside was the prices...HUGE!
-
Is that Rog from The Rock or the dead guy from weekend at Bernie's?
-
More work.
-
The view from my room...O for awesome.

No comments: