Sunday, June 22, 2008

Only 5 more sleeps 2 go

Hard to believe that we are finally moving in five days. We've spent the past few days packing and getting ready for the big move. Sophie is aware that something is happening (hard not to know I suppose when half her toys and things are in boxes!) and we're showing her pictures of the new house quite a bit too...I'm sure she'll love the new place.
-
We took Sophie back to Chipmunks today since she loved it so much last time...
-"You beauty!"
- "This bouncy castle thing Rocks!"
-
"Ooh...I like the horse ride too"
-
"Bugger that other kid - watch ME go down the slide!"
-
"I'll just make sure everyone else can see me in here...yip, they're looking at me!"
-
"This is the best part of the day- I made Daddy carry me up 15 times - he even took a video of me sliding down too"
-
"More sliding and more VIDEO'S"
-
"A quick wave to the camera and then - See ya - I'm outta here!"

Brad

No comments: