Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun at Chipmunks Playcentre

Yesterday's weather was grotty - so we took Sophie along to a new indoor centre that opened recently in Albany called Chipmunks Sophie had a huge time (unfortunately we didn't get many photo's because the bloody camera died 5 minutes after arriving!)
-
This beats sitting inside on a wet day
-
"mmm - I'm not quite sure about the boy behind me...I'll pretend not too notice and he might go away"
-
Next Friday we finally move into our new house. We've started packing (a little) but I imagine this weekend will be pretty busy It's sounds cliche', but you don't realise how much junk and crap you accumulate over a few years - so we're off to the dump too to get rid of a lot of stuff this weekend.
-
I'm going to drop Sophie off at Nana's in New Plymouth next Wednesday and come back and pick her up on the Monday, both Ingrid and I figured, it will make life 10 times easier moving without a 2 year old running around and getting all excited all weekend (+ she'll get to hang out with Nana and Auntie Nicky all weekend which ain't a bad thing either)
-
Brad

No comments: