Monday, May 26, 2008

My day at Motat

"Mummy and Daddy said we were going to see some 'busss' and 'airpanes' at Motat...I got really excited...yay!"
-
" I wanted to go for a run around the place...but I had to have some photo's taken first...Oh let me down Daddy I want to run riot!"
-
"Hang about...nobody told me there was a park here too...this place rocks!"
-
"Yay...The Buses!...I'm going to run up and down between the buses - and I'm going to be shouting out "Yay Buses!" over and over and again..."
-
"Oooh...I didn't know the bars were there to keep the little kids out of the displays...oh well..."
-
"this is more like it too...I get to drive a big red Fire Engine"
-
"Daddy said he wanted to go home...but Mummy and I were having lots of Fun....so we locked him up"
-
"I was trying to find the airpanes...so I ran to a bunch of people to find help"
-
We finished off the day having a ride on the Earthquake ride...mummy squealed more than I did! - Thanks mummy and daddy I had way-fun at Motat!"
-
Sophie xx

No comments: