Friday, December 14, 2007

"Bye Daddy"

It took something as small as 'bye daddy' to make me realise, just how little time I've actually seen of Sophie lately. This time of year is pretty full on with work commitments, client functions social gatherings and Xmas parties. So it hit home pretty clearly the other night when I got up to go to the bathroom and Sophie looked at me and started waving saying 'bye daddy' over and over...as you could imagine, I felt like mud...and all I can say is bring on Xmas, and bring it on fast... Ingrid, Sophie and I will then get to spend 3 quality weeks hanging out and enjoy life together as a family...bring it on I say.
-
Sophie having fun at Kids Klub yesterday - It was parents night and the end of year bash!
-
Sophie and her love of tunnels - Kids Klub have a pretty cool playground
-
They even brought out a few animals for the kids to play with...rabbits, poneys, guinnea pigs and rats!
-
Last week at Lollypops playland...check out Sophie's reaction to another kid playing in her space...if klooks could kill!
-No fear...Sophie will climb anything!
-
Daddy and The Rock team at their Xmas party in Surfers last week
Brad


No comments: