Sunday, August 19, 2007

I did lots today!

It’s been a while since that big yellow thing in the sky has come out, so when it finally did come out today…we all shot out to do lots of things!
-
Daddy had a big sleep in this morning and when he finally woke up, mummy made him go up to the shops to get the paper. As soon as I saw daddy put his shoes on, I grabbed mine and ran over to him pleading for him to take me too…It worked, and I got to have my first BIG walk up to the shops! I held onto his daddy’s hand, and we walked all the way up to the shop, and all the way back together…I was pretty knackered afterwards, but I got to pat a few doggies on the way which was pretty cool.
Wicked...push me higher daddy!

Yum, this stuff ain't bad at all!
-
We had some friends pop around afterwards and I got to see my buddy Cuba, who I haven’t seen for ages. Cuba is the same age as me, so we played with my toys and read some books together.
-
After my sleep we went out to get some lunch and then went to a place where mummy and dadday could have a coffee. We went out the back in the playground part and I got eat sand in the sandpit!…mummy and daddy kept on telling me off, but I didn’t care, ‘caus the sand tasted yummy!
-
After eating lots of sand we popped over to see Lee (who’s over here from Australia) at Aunty Katie’s house, and then headed off to the PARK! Wahooooo!
-
Daddy dropped mummy off at home first so she could go and do some shopping (because that’s what mummies do daddy kept telling me) and the two of us played on the swings for ages!...When mummy isn’t around at the park, daddy pushes me really high on the swings and sometimes I almost do a whole loop on it…but I’m not supposed to tell mummy ‘caus daddy said she will growl at him and say ‘no!”...I better not tell her then, casue I don’t like it when they say ‘no’ to me…
Forgot to say, we went to the Mall and I got to have a ride in this wicked car too!
Sophiexx

No comments: