Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sophie's P addiction

I know what you’re saying, I shouldn’t joke about a thing like P….but in all honesty, Sophie couldn’t care less about her little wooden S; O; H; I or E letters…the only one she plays with these days, is the letter P!
-
It's getting bad, everywhere Sophie goes...she has to take her 'p' with her!
-
She's finally got the hang of her blackboard
-
The look of concentration on her face..."This is going to be a masterpiece!"
-
I spent most of last week away with work on ‘market tour’ and consequently, have seen bugger all of Sophie this week which sucks. While I was away Sophie picked up another dodgy ear infection at Kids Klub, and what made it worse; Ingrid was told by the doctor that "kids under 4 years old shouldn’t go to Day Care because this is the sort of thing that happens to them"…and here I was thinking you had to be of some reasonable intelligence to become a doctor in this day in age…I guess not...
-
Look at my new baby catwalk stroll...
-
"Come on mum...give me a Hi-5!"
-
Anyhow, Sophie is back to good health now, so we took her down to the park today to have a good play outside in the sun. She absolutely loves parks, and she ran around eating all the bark, swinging on the swings and sliding down the slides all afternoon!

Steve and also Maria popped around this afternoon, so Sophie got to enjoy an action packed day of outdoor activity and extra attention from the family. Needless to say, Sophie crashed out pretty early tonight and no doubt will be rearing to go again tomorrow…can’t wait!
-
Give it back Uncle Steve!
-Chillin' with uncle Steve and Aunty Maria
PS. I fixed the Video Link to the right, Click "Sophie's Video's New" to see her dancing!
Brad

No comments: