Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Sophie!

To my beautiful daughter, as you have probably noticed, I don't get around to updating this site very often as the days fly by and I am usually tucked up in bed fast asleep by 9.30pm! So you will know by know that I usually update the important things that happen. So of course this is the most important date of the whole year and I can't believe that you are now 1 year old.

Your daddy and I were together for 10 years before you came along (just making sure we really did love each other!) and I have no idea what it was we did for that 10 years as you are our whole life, you are what we talk about and laugh about at the end of the day, you are a little piece of each of us and we find that utterly amazing and wonderful.






You my dear are totally awesome and just an absolute joy to have around. Your personality is huge as is your determination! I can't wait to see you grow and develop over the years and I just want you to know that I love you very, very much.
All my love
Mummy xxx

No comments: