Monday, September 11, 2006

My turn!

I know you’re thinking I’m far too young to use this webby thing...but daddy has this cool programme installed on the computer that can change all my baby noises into real words…freaky aye.
Firstly I have to say, I read what they put on MY blog last weekend about wanting to stop my late night feed…yeah right. Mummy and daddy tried to fool me good. They were waking me up a half an hour earlier each night, hoping I wouldn’t notice and would eventually just have the one feed at dinner time. But I had read all about their cunning plan …so I decided to show them…

Now, I’m waking up at 5am in the morning. I wake them up and then I go back to sleep 20 minutes later!…check out the best part though…I’m not even hungry or need feeding!!! (insert an evil baby laugh here) I just wanted to show them who’s boss round here.
It’s worked too, because they are feeding me again at 10:30pm each night….that’ll learn them.

Mummy dropped me off at dads work today for a while. That was pretty cool, but everyone there wanted to pick me up and make silly baby noises at me …a couple of people said I was a ‘ginga’ or something like that too…I think their eyes need to get tested properly…my hair is a nice shade of strawberry blonde…really!

Anyway, I’m only a baby and therefore have a short attention span, so I have enough of this …I’m off to have some real fun and blow lots of spit bubbles for the next 20 minutes and wait for daddy to come home so I can sick up all over his shirt
…(insert another evil baby laugh)

See ya!

Sophiexx

No comments: