Friday, September 1, 2006

Little Sophie


Here is Sophie lapping up the camera again.

I haven’t seen a lot of the little one during the last week or two, work has been pretty full-on with ratings starting tomorrow and we're down a couple of staff members at the moment which bites a bit.

I seem to be always getting home just after Sophie has bathed and gone back down to bed too recentley, although, I do get the late night feed still, which is great, but most-times it’s like waking sleeping beauty!...she's up for around 20 minutes max and during that time, she can hardly keep her eyes open ..mind you she does manage to squeeze out a cheeky smile or two between yawns which keeps me pretty happy.

I’ve gotta spend a bit of time at work this weekend, so I might just have to kidnap her and take her along to work with me so I get to see more of her!

I’m a little bit excited too, because I get to experience my very first Fathers Day on Sunday, you beauty.

Brad

No comments: