Thursday, August 3, 2006

More shots tomorrow for Sophie

We’ve been a bit slack this week updating the blog sorry, we both had great intentions of trying to update this thing everyday, but it’s becoming harder these days finding time to update regularly, Sophie's awake a hell of a lot more during the day, (which is great because it means she’s sleeping more overnight) so Ingrid barley finds time to feed herself each day, and to be fair, I prefer to spend my evenings, catching up with Sophie and Ingrid.
(But we do know it' is good to check up on Sophie, so we'll continue to update as often as possible!)
Sophie went along for her full check up with Plunket earlier this week, and from all accounts, she is a healthy, perfectly sized, well developed little munchkin .
Ingrid and I have both been a little concerned though about the state of her flat head…it does look somewhat munted being so flat at the back, so Plunket suggested we double-check it with the Doc's tomorrow…apparently it is quite normal?


I‘m actually supposed to be away from home today at conference. To cut a long story short, I had to be at the airport at the awesome time of 6:20am today in order to catch the early morning flight, so after getting up at 5am, then showering (and spending 20 minutes trying to find my keys!) I just managed to make it to the airport on time…infact the timing couldn’t have been any better...as soon as I walked through the main doors of the airport I heard some little chirpy voice over the loud speakers say "WE'RE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE FLIGHT 702 BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO ENGINEERING PROBLEMS...OUR NEXT FLIGHT WILL BE AT 10AM"...I best not put into words what I thought of that...

Brad

No comments: