Friday, August 18, 2006

Grandma comes to stay

Sophie and Grandma King
What a darling wee girl! Sophie Joan is just the most cutest, adorable wee baby that was ever born (apart from her Mummy and Daddy and two aunties of course). Just because I happen to be a very proud grandmother, it doesn’t mean that I am biased at all! No, I’m not…….really, I’m not. Sophie is just beautiful. I just arrived in time to watch her getting bathed, which she absolutely loves. So far, I have had lots of cuddles and smiles and she “chats” away to me. She knows she is a very special little girl and loved by us all. Her Mummy and Daddy are just awesome parents and it is a privilege being part of this wonderful family. She is sound asleep at the moment, I can’t wait until Brad wakes her up for the 10pm feed just so I can hold her again.
Grandma

No comments: