Monday, July 10, 2006

The weekend game

Ingrid mentioned Sophie hasn’t slept very well lately, that’s true, but I think Sophie knows it’s the weekend and plays up intentionally to grab the extra attention from the both of us!

The good news is - she slept well overnight and only grizzled a little around 4am this morning - but not enough to warrant a feed so pretty good start to the week. I should take this time to mention that I’m a little more relaxed about her not sleeping the night through...It’s not me getting up at these horrendous hours and trying to get her back to sleep! So massive ups to Ingrid doing this night after night.
I know I don’t tell her nearly enough, but Ingrid is doing a sensational job and our little one is pretty damn lucky having her as a mum.
Daddy's new improved baby-wrap technique...try getting out that Sophie!

Look closely...notice the small ripples in the water and the stunned look on her face?

Brad

No comments: