Saturday, July 8, 2006

Sophie's first birthday party

We took Sophie along to her first birthday party this afternoon, Jordan (the daughter of friends of ours Aaron and Mel) tuned 1 today. Ironically enough, the birthday party was the only time Sophie actually slept today…the combined noise of a bunch of kids aged 1 through 5 must be comforting for babies!

I hate to say all the good work Soph has done recently, sleeping the entire night through, has completely come undone these past 24 hours. She woke up 3 times overnight and refused to sleep most of today...until we arrived at the birthday party around 3pm!
I go on market tour Monday week, it's an annual pilgrimage visiting most of the Radioworks markets across the country. (Why I pick winter to travel the entire country, god only knows!) Ingrid's gonna head back to the Naki for a few days while I’m away. It's a comforting thought knowing the girls will have friends and family around them while I'm away from home, and I’m sure a number of them are absolutely gagging at the bit to see Sophie again!..and Ingrid of course!

Jordan turns 1 year old

Brad

No comments: