Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home alone...

I’m home a day earlier than planned, a couple of flights got cancelled in the South Island and we had to re-gig things around a bit. I was looking forward to coming home a day early, but of course the girls are still New Plymouth for another night so I don’t get to see them!!!…I did spend a 20 minutes watching a few little videos and checking out photo’s of little Sophie on line though…had to get my fix somewhere!

Ingrid said Sophie has been extremely well behaved in New Plymouth and the ‘relies’ are all flocking to see them both. Ingrid can let you know how it all went anyhow.

I had to leave a couple of pictures up from my trip to Queenstown…I’ve only been there once before and forgot how incredibly wicked that place is…it had absolutely nothing to do with the large night of dinner and drinks we had there either…


View from outide my hotel room!

Brad


No comments: