Friday, June 2, 2006

The Friday Chill

Sophie filling out more and cracking half a smile
First day of winter today, so what better way to spend it, than to chill out at home.
Sophie and Ingrid did just that and then decided to surprise me and pop into work this afternoon, which was a very cool surprise indeed (I don’t think I will ever get sick of showing Sophie off to everyone)

A few people commented on how much she has ‘filled out’ over the past couple of weeks, so Ingrid and I had a look through the photos tonight, and it is quite noticeable the change. Her sleeping patterns are way better now, she’s settling far easier and even starting to play a little now too!


Not sure if I mentioned in earlier posts, but I have had the most crazy run with the changing nappies recently, we’ve been taking turns in changing her and I had been gloating to everyone that I’ve managed to avoid ‘number two’ duties for around 10 days straight….but I think Ingrid must have had a quite word in Sophie’s ear because my luck lately has been diabolical.

It’s now 11:46PM and I’ve just put Sophie to bed. She woke up on time around 10:30PM, had a feed, then watched a bit of test cricket on TV (that’s my girl) and then went to bed wide awake and I’m pleased to say she hasn’t even grizzled in the slightest.
Things are way better now.

Brad

What's that...is there cricket on TV tonight?

No comments: