Thursday, June 29, 2006

Birthdays and Coldplays

I had a great time in Sydney on Tuesday. I went over with a few people to see Coldplay perform at The Sydney Entertainment Centre. Never really been a huge fan, but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised…I did miss my little girl though....
Coldplay stageshow from Tuesday night
Sophie had her first overnight sleep yesterday and slept from 10:30pm through till 5:30am this morning! – Hopefully it will be the start of something beautiful.

It’s my birthday today, Ingrid cooked a lovely dinner for us both tonight and Sophie even gave me a cheeky birthday smile after work! Got lots of cool stuff including MYSKY! I have to admit, I’ve been slowly breaking Ingrid down over the past few weeks convincing her we HAVE to have it…even resorting to reverse psychology, she now believes she will benefit immensely from it too!

MY SKY...you beauty!

Shit…I forgot you read this Ingrid…you will love it babe…honest!
Brad

No comments: