Friday, May 12, 2006

The Friday Top-Up

The Friday night top-up...this better work.
Sophie had hardly slept in 24 hours and was crying constantly, we decided to give her some formula milk as a top up tonight. (I’m writing this first thing Saturday morning and I'm more than happy to report she slept for 5 hours in a row. Sophie woke around 4:30am, so Ingrid breastfed her, puit her back to bed and she slept for another 4 hours – yay!!!!!)
Ingrid managed a decent sleep in between feeds too for the first time since giving birth.
It's a cracker day outside and I’m just a bout to take Sophie for a walk in the stroller.

I spoke too soon...I have just spent 20 minutes getting Sophie ready, popped her in the stroller, closed the front door - and it started pissing down...Auckland weather rocks.
Brad

A happy Sophie (and dad) after a good nights sleep

No comments: