Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Chill out Wednesday

What chu looking at Willis!
We all spent the day chilling out today, I’m pretty sure I didn’t even get dressed till around 5pm…life is good. I mentioned in an earlier post, but it is quite a mission even leaving the house with a 6 day old baby, in saying that, we all had fun at home today doing sweet F.A.

We did have a visitor today though, the midwife came around and she was more than pleased with little Sophie’s progress, she could do with putting on slightly more weight, she said - but all in all, she flew through her exam. We were however, told to feed her ‘on demand’, which made Ingrid shudder a little, even if that meant feeding her every hour all day long… and after today’s marathon feeding effort, I’m sure she'll either put on a huge amount of weight, or leave us a monster surprise in the morning…I’m picking the latter of the two.

I’ve gotta say too, I have this napping changing thing down to an art form, I keep trying to beat my previous times and so far 4.5 minutes is the best – that’s including a complete clothing change – full nappy change (of the number two kind) clean up and full baby wrap! – I'd hate to think how secure the nappies actually are but I haven’t had any major disasters yet (and if one does happen, I’ll just blame it on Ingrid and say she ‘you must have done it during a sleep deprived nappy change babe’)

Played indoor cricket tonight, I left my two girls alone at home for the first time. The good news is - we won!….oh and they girls coped fine without me too…bugger.

We're taking Sophie into The Rock tomorrow to show her off – I’ve got to prove she’s not a ginga like they’re all saying…


Brad

A good day to chill

My babies

No comments: