Monday, April 10, 2006

First day as a housewife!




OK, it took a while I know, but hopefully from now on I can update the site (with the help of Brad on the bad days) much more frequently! Today is my official day at home as a housewife. Finished up at my work on Friday to officially start my maternity leave. Was nice to finish as I was getting pretty tired and uncomfortable and found my brain wasn't working to its full capacity - just secretly I am sure my employers were happy for me to finish too! Today we are 36 weeks pregnant.
The end is getting closer and very much looking forward to meeting this little bundle that I have been nurturing inside me for the last eight months. It is also a very scary time too for a first time mother! I'm not particulary good with pain, so how I will manage this will be anyones guess.

2 comments:

House Dad said...

Yahoo...found you blog at last and what a splendid effort. You are such a great writer, but I guess that comes with your occupation. We'll check back often and once I get back to Sydney, I'll put a link on our site for your blog.
Right time to bath Jarvis. It was great to catch up with you today and both Adrienne and I said how wonderful and positive you are looking.
Lots of Love, Lee, Adrienne and Jarvis xox

Bradley and Jack said...

Well done on your cool blog. Sorry for intruding on your site, but we read about your blog on Jarvis' which we follow (as it is always good reading!!) and thought we would leave you a wee comment. Our little Bradley is fifteen months old now and growing oh so fast! I can remember feeling just like you...and scared as hell of the pain too! But all that comes and goes leaving you wandering how on earth you actually did it and feeling like you have conquered something amazing! You have nothing less than an incredibly journey ahead of you....we think the day Bradley was born was the most special day of our lives to date! So, all the best from young Bradley and his Mum - Susan Hopkins from Tokoroa.

Ps: We look forward in watching your blog grow...and your wee bub too! Hope you do not mind that we do!!