Friday, April 28, 2006

End of the working week

Not that I know what the end of a working week is anymore now that I am at home awaiting the arrival of him/her. Each day does tend to blend into the other at the moment. Had my weekly appointment with the midwife yesterday who did mention that baby is well engaged and could make its appearance at anytime, and although I did think (most probably wishful thinking on my part) throughout most of my pregnancy that it would make an early appearance, I now feel that bubs is lazy and is going to stay in utero for as long as possible, just to make me as uncomfortable as possible!
Today has been a very, very restful day for me, about time really. I got up at 9am, had a lazy breakfast, watched far too much daytime TV, read a book, played on the computer and only went out to pick up some dry-cleaning for Brad (for Radio awards tomorrow night) and to have a coffee and cake (naughty). With too much time on my hands I have become addicted to watching the latest American Idol which is on everyday at 5.30pm, so I must go and get my daily fix...
Till tomorrow
Ingrid

No comments: