Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sophie's Big Day Out

Every time we drive over the Harbour bridge, Sophie gets really excited when she sees the Sky Tower out the car window. So today we decided to check it out
- 
Dressed, lunch packed and ready to go!
-
Do you think Soph's excited?
-
"Wow - this sure is pretty cool!"
-
 Mummy admiring the view too
-
Not bad...
-
I'm not sure if Sophie liked the fact that there was only one sheet of glass, between her and the main road 500 feet below...
-
Max couldn't care less about it - he spotted another kid having a fluffy!
-
"Hey lady with the fluffy - I'm over here!"
-
Designer fluffies...must be from the designer prices it costs to get up here- $25 per person! - (thank Christ kids are free)
-
"Hey Mummy, wadda doing -  that's mine!"
-
I'm not certain - but I reckon that's Jesus out the window
-
Did you have a good time Sophie?
-
Quick snap by the waterfall at reception and then it's time to go home
-
"I like the Sky Tower"
-