Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mumma Day, Birthday's and a new house!

Wow, where to start...the past 7 days lots has happened!
  • Sophie turned 2 years old
  • We had all the family up for the weekend celebrating it
  • Ingrid had a birthday
  • We had a big night out at the radio awards
  • We finally sold our house
  • 2 days later we bought a new house
  • Ingrid has been crook all week
  • We all celebrated "Mumma's day" and took Ingrid out for breakfast
  • We sang "Happy Birthday to Sophie (view here )

"Happy Mumma's Day" - Sophie has been repeating 'Mumma day" over and over for the past 48 hours...(I think she thinks it's her birthday all over again!)

Check out Sophie's new bike!

Lots of presents...she was spoilt rotten

One of my favourite aunties..."Shell"

Look at my groovy new table and chairs!

Quick family shot on Sophie's 2nd birthday

Check me out!

Yay I'm flying!

Another one of my favourtite auntie's made this for me...Aunty Nicki - Isn't she clever!

I was even allowed to cut the cake myself

Damn...this cake is GOOD!

Not sure about this though...now that I'm 2, they said I have to start earning my keep and clean up?

Bugger the cleaning - lets just have fun and play!

No comments: