Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lunch by the pool

Sophie took her first swim in the ocean yesterday and loved every minute of it....it bodes well for next week, when the three of us head up north for a few days of sun and beaches at Tutakaka.

We've managed to do quite a lot this week - checking out different beaches everyday, spending lots of time at the parks, going for walks in the stroller - and Sophie's other past time has been swimming in her groovy new pool (thanks again Auntie Nicky!)

WARNING: - The following pictures and language from Sophie may shock you...discretion is advised.
-
"Yip...another day just chillin' in the pool...I must say, I'm a tad bit hungry though..."
-
"What did you say Mummy? - you're gonna make me some lunch? - You beauty!."
-
"Ok...I'll just put my foot up and relax by the pool and wait for lunch....La de da de da...I wonder what's taking her so long?"
-
"Is that her coming now...Nope false alarm...mmmm, I wonder what's for lunch today...it better be good...I'm frick'n starving!"
-
"Alrighty then, I guess I'll just eat all the INVISIBLE food at the table then aye?"
-
"Ohh come on, this is getting ridiculous now...just bring me my blimm'n lunch will you!"
-
"...I'm starting to get just a wee bit angry now..."
-
"Listen to me...Bring me my lunch!...NOW!!!!"
-
This is bordering on cruelty...how long does it take to slap together a peanut butter sandwich for gods sake!
-
"Arhh...there it is....I knew it wouldn't take long..."
-
Brad

No comments: