Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy

I'm too young to go shopping to buy daddy a present, so I decided to make him something groovy at kids-klub instead. First, I painted my hands and feet (which made me laugh caus it tickled a little bit) and then I slapped my hands and feet on some black canvas stuff, then the teachers helped me stick cool little Paua shells all around it...and only helped a little bit with the handwriting (ok, helped a lot with that) but it turned out pretty cool aye!
-
-
When daddy got home from work yesterday he had a big smile on his face when he opened my present and then gave me BIG cuddles!...Mummy got him a guitar thing that you can play games with on the computer...I think mummy secretly will play it lots too...
-
Daddy giving me cuddles after I gave him his Birthday present
-
Grantz (that's my mummy's, mummy) is coming around today and is going to look after me tonight so 'the olds' can go along to see something called 'Guns 'n' Roses'...I've got no idea what that is but I hope they have fun!
-
See ya!
Sophiexx

No comments: