Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yay my new sandpit!...and a bottle of wine.

"Mummy and daddy bought my sandpit about a month ago, but they've only just got round to filling it up with sand today! They said they didn't wanted my hair going any more ginga so they put a sun-shade around it - look's cool aye!"

"Before I played in the sandpit, I snuck into the pantry and stole a bottle of mummys' wine...I knew she wouldn't miss it much 'caus there was sooo much of the stuff in there! I tried to put on my best drunken face for the photo...It was pretty easy too, I just had to remember what daddy looks like when he gets home late..."


" Now a happy face cause I'm gonna play in my brand new sandpit shortly!...actually it's not new at all, its been sitting outside with no bloody sand in it for the last month hasn't it mummy and daddy!"

"Daddy said the sun-shade made the photo's go all stink so he took it off...I bloody not go MORE ginga in the sun!"

"This sand-pit thing is pretty wicked - and to think it's only taken a month to fill it...have I mentioned that already?"

"Daddy asked me what I thought of my new sandpit...I thought this shot says it all."

Sophiexx

No comments: