Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sophie makes Brad sick...

Things are good, Sophie is back to full health (well almost, she’s picked up a niggly little cold, nothing major) but apart from that she’s in good spirits.
Showing us she's feeling much better, no more nasty viruses thank you!
Sophie has been absolutely hoovering down her food lately as well. I on the other hand, almost passed out while she ate her runny, disgusting mashed pumpkin for dinner…I was holding her pretty close to my face feeding her and the smell of the stuff made me dry reach on more than one occasion (I’m not exactly sure why I hate the stuff so much, I’m bound to have some repressed childhood memories relating to a horrible pumpkin incident...or it could simply be, Pumpkin is f*cking awful!)

"OK daddy, so tell me, what exactly is your issue with pumpkin?"

Anyway, Sophie awoke from her morning sleep just in time to catch the second half of the emphatic slaughtering by the All Blacks over France this morning. Although I must have frightened her a couple of times when we scored with all the screaming and jumping around! The poor little thing shit herself!...no surprises whose turn it was change her either…

Brad

The Mighty AB's...you beauty.

No comments: