Friday, November 3, 2006

Rockin' out at daddy's work

Mummy packed me up and dropped me off at daddy’s work today…she was mumbling something about wanting to hang out with grown up people for a while…surely they can’t be as entertaining as me!!!

Anyhow, daddy did the same thing like last time I was there, he ran around his work with a big grin on his face showing me off to everybody in the building, I of course played along, and smiled at everyone there and gave the odd giggle and squeal to make him feel good. I did notice though, daddy got very angry when people starting talking about the colour of my hair?…he started yelling stuff about fruit I think?...mentioning strawberries and blondie things...I don’t get it though?

What did you just say to me!...You can't say that on the radio!

I could get used to this...chilling out, talking dribble here and there...

After showing me off, we went into the studio thingy and I got to have a talk on the radio…I couldn’t understand what I was supposed to do, so I just dribbled into the big microphone thing, then daddy told me my dribble sounded much better than the real dribble he has to listen to everyday….shucks.

We had the coffee group girls and babies round here yesterday

Sophiexx

No comments: