Saturday, November 18, 2006

Overdue Update

We’ve copped a bit of flack that we haven’t updated for nearly a week...sorry

Sophie is over her little cold now and is in really good spirits. She had her Poppa (Michael), Ingrid’s father up here for a few days this week which was nice and also good for Sophie to get some more male contact too, because apart from me, Sophie pretty much only sees female’s everyday. There’s her lovely mummy of course and really only Ingrid’s coffee group friends and their babies the rest of the time. I noticed it last week when Sophie came up to work, she was a lot more dubious around all the blokes and she seemed to flock towards the girls at work.

"Check out my new High Chair"

It’s been full on at work recently, so I’m taking some time off at the end of next week (Ye-haaaaa!). Ingrid and I have a work dinner next Tuesday and Steve and Maria (Ingrid’s bro and girlfriend) are coming around to baby-sit which will be great and then Friday night, U2 are playing! My sisters (Nicki and Rochelle) are both coming up from the Naki so they can baby-sit for us and then they’re both off to U2 on the Saturday evening - so it’s worked out brilliantly. It's hard to believe though, 2 nights out together in less than 4 days…christ, we haven’t done that since way before Sophie was born!

Happy that daddy is taking some time off work soon

Sophie’s cool little high-chair arrived on Monday too, but tonight (Saturday) was the first time I’ve actually seen Sophie in it and eating…crazy! I’m normally off to work before she has her morning feed and her dinner time is becoming earlier and earlier these days… so I’ve missed bath time and feed-time all bloody week!...at least with some time off soon I can spend some overdue quality time with my two girls…can’t wait.

Brad

No comments: