Saturday, November 25, 2006

A big Week and U2

Slack again for not updating – It’s been a big week.

Ingrid and I went out for dinner for a work function on Tuesday and had Steve and Maria come around to baby sit, along with Maria’s parents who have just flown in from Boston. Sophie was a little angle for them too.

I spent most of Wednesday recovering from far too much alcohol from the night before and managed to miss an extremely important meeting at 9am…Ingrid woke me up and asked what time I needed to be at work…that was 8:51am…whoops!

Some great news on the Sophie front, we have finally knocked out her late night feed and she’s slept right through from 6pm to 6am for the past three nights! The only stink thing about this, if I get home late from work now, I won’t have seen her all day long!


My two sister’s came up Friday night and babysat for us while we went to U2.
Wow what a concert too…this gig would certainly have to be up there among the best I have ever seen. We were bloody lucky to scam a corporate box there so the entire Rock crew along with partners went along…I have spoken to a couple of people today and I’m glad I’m not the only one feeling a wee bit dodgy…we didn’t wend up getting home till well after 1:30am. Sophie again, was on her best behavior, she woke a couple of times so Nic and Rochelle went up and gave her a quick cuddle and she went back to sleep again.
I dropped the two sisters off at U2 tonight and I’m sure they will have a blast there as well…the gig was truly amazing.

Brad


No comments: