Sunday, October 8, 2006

Sophie makes fun of her old man.

Sophie didn’t allow us to experiment with dropping her late night feed 2 nights in a row…she woke almost to the second last night at 10’o clock. Oh well, at least she pretty much slept the night through after that.

Ingrid has popped out to do some shopping today and to get a present for a friends wedding she’s off too in a couple of weeks, I’ll be overseas then, so Ingrid will be flying solo for the wedding – but Sophie will be in good hands with her Grandma for the afternoon (she'll be on her best behavior mum!)
Sophie still smirking to herself
It was pretty funny earlier on today. I bent down to pick up Sophie, but somehow I’ve managed to f*#k my back, and as I tried to pick her up, it seized up on me…Sophie thought it was a huge joke and she starting giggling and squealing as she steered at the pained look on my face! I couldn’t do much but I did managed to drop her (strategically on the floor of course) and there was no sympathy at all from Sophie, all she did was proceed to laugh more hysterically at her aging old man!...She’s gonna be a trouble I think this kid.

Just to prove it's not smiles all the time. Here's she is throwing a wobbly yesterday...check out that bottom lip!

Brad

No comments: