Sunday, September 3, 2006

Fathers Day

I had my first Fathers day today.

Sophie gave me a lovely big card (below) and a package filled with lots of goodies. I gotta say though, she’s a cheeky we one and definitely takes after her mother. The package contained some hair dye for my so called ‘grey hair’, some nose clippers for my apparent ‘scary nose hairs’ and some blokes moisturizer for all my ‘wrinkles!...there was even a little bottle of red wine in there with a note from her saying I must like the stuff lots cause my teeth are always red when I get her up for her late feed…
The three of us went out for lunch afterwards which was really nice. Sophie didn’t want to sleep much in her stroller while we were out, so I had her out within seconds. She was sitting at the table on my knee for quite a while, giving everyone that walked past some great big gummy smiles, that was pretty cool and everyone who walked passed us at the cafĂ© all commented on how cute and adorable she was….and they’re right.

Below the family chilling out at lunch on Fathers Day.



Brad

No comments: