Thursday, July 6, 2006

Wet Thursday


The Holden had to go in to get serviced today so Brad took it to work and dropped it off, which made me carless today, so I decided to take a walk with Sophie to the Glenfield mall. Of course I get about a minute down the road and it starts pouring down with rain, luckily I had a nasty old raincoat that I had the sense to take with me, definitely not a fashion statement and I still managed to get pretty wet too, but at least Sophie remained completely warm and dry in her buggy – gosh I wish I was a baby again - oh to be fed, bathed, cuddled and rocked to sleep; babies have no idea how easy they have it! Anyway, on the way back from the mall and in the pouring rain I realized I had locked myself out of the house! What a complete idiot, honestly sleep deprivation has turned me into a dumbo, so I had to ring Brad and get him to come home and let us in! Just as he pulled up Sophie awoke from a deep sleep and made it known to me that she wanted to fed – NOW. Thank god Brad got home when he did. To top off the day, the car needed lots of work done and cost $1500 and Sophie didn’t sleep through the night. Lets hope Friday is a bit better.
Ingrid

No comments: