Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Meeting up with friends

Sophie on her way to meet her new playmates
As you can see they are all ecstatic to meet each other (Sophie, Ollie and Daniel)
Mums and bubs (front - Suzanne and Matthew, back right to left, Me and Sophie, Joanne and Rhian, Sharon and Ollie, Sarah and Daniel)

Today Sophie and I met up with a group of girls that I met while pregnant. We all joined up for various exercise classes through the hospital and kept in contact afterwards. We haven’t managed to get together for the last couple of months as we were all busy giving birth and getting into the routine of being new mums, so it was nice to finally catch up again and discuss what is happening in our lives with our bubs.

Sophie is enjoying more ‘awake’ time during the day now, which has its good and bad points. Good because its lovely to see her developing and interacting with me more and because I love to see her face. Bad because I get nothing done! The washing has piled up and lunch is taken usually at about 3pm! But the other good point is that it makes her tired for nighttime and I hope will help her continue to sleep overnight – although I do still wake up every hour! Bad habit to break now I guess.

Ingrid

No comments: