Friday, July 14, 2006

Daddy got Staind...

Daddy and the Staind guys
Hi

Daddy met the guys from the Rock band 'Staind' today. Mummy told me they went along to his work to do a talky thing on the radio and play some songs on their guitars.

I was a little bit upset with him, because he didn’t come home after work to see me…mummy said he mumbled something about having to go along and watch them play a giggy or something like that.

Daddy was making so much noise when he came home tonight, he was dropping the keys at the door and I could smell this horrible, yucky smell coming from downstairs too…Mummy told me later on that he had been drinking lots and lots while he was out, and just like me, he had burped up all his drinks…bit silly daddy wasn’t wearing his bib and some of his burp went all over him!

Anyway, mummy whispered in my ear just before I went to sleep that I should do the biggest number 2’s ever!, because it’s daddy’s turn to wake me up and change me in the morning…she said to me daddy wouldn’t be feeling very well in the morning and changing me will make him feel a lot better.

Because I love my dad lots, I’ve had heaps of feeds tonight and I will make sure I do loads of BIG number 2’s in my sleep. I do hope it will make him feel better in the morning…

See ya.
Sophiexx

A picture of me looking all cute

No comments: