Tuesday, July 4, 2006

4th July

Today is American Independence day and Sophies’ two month mark, it's also the title of a very good book by one of my favourite authors, James Patterson, not that I have had any time to read since Sophie was born. I stocked up on novels before I finished up at work thinking I would have many hours to read each day, and just like not getting time to do my hair or put make up on daily, so too has the time disappeared to rest and read! Although now that Sophie is sleeping through the night (another 11pm-7am last night) and I am finally getting some decent sleep myself, maybe I can find some time to read.
Coffee group has moved from Thursday to Tuesday as another group of new mothers started up their coffee group and took over 'our' table! Not that Tuesday was much better, we turn up and the place was packed already with mums and bubs - the staff at these cafes must hate coffee groups, as all we do is order one coffee and maybe a muffin and then take up their tables and seats for two hours while we catch up on what everyone has done that week! Still it stops us mums from going insane with cabin fever!
Ingrid

No comments: