Monday, June 12, 2006

Sophie knew...

You should have seen little Sophie today, she was going crazy, doing handstands and back flips, breakdancing on the table and grinning from ear to ear!... I quickly grabbed the camera and took a photo...it was a real shame there was a power black-out in Auckland for most of the day because this is all that was caught on camera…
If only the power was on...you would've been amazed by this photo!
I think Sophie must have had a premonition regarding the power outage today. I should have noticed the warning sings last night. The greedy guts skulled down her late night feed in record time (she takes after her mummy’s teenage drinking days) and then produced the biggest POWER chuck I have ever seen in my life! She did well to completely miss her bib too...the whole lot ended up going through my hair, down my back and all over the floor…,I reckon she knew something was up...

Brad

No comments: