Tuesday, June 6, 2006

666 The Number of the Sophie!

I’m sure Sophie knew exactly what the date was today. 06.06.06. As Soon as midnight hit last night the fun began…Sophie showed mummy what a devil child would act like: Cry, not sleep, feed, cry, not sleep and feed again. This process went on till around 6pm tonight (spooky time)

Ingrid sent me an email today asking if I could pick up some food from the Vet for Charlie on the way home from work. I knew something was up at home , as Ingrid had titled the email:
“I’VE HAD A (insert a really nasty word here) OF A DAY”!
Naturally I took the email into the Vet to ensure I was buying the right stuff (by that stage I had forgotten about the email title) and when I showed the Vet the name of the food on the email, she took a double glance at it, then shot me a look that could kill…whoops!.
Hopefully both girls will get decent sleep overnight and lets pray Sophie doesn’t wake up with little red horns and breathing fire in the morning…

Brad

No comments: