Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ingrid and Sophie on their own part 2

Gift from Sally at Brads work - she stitched it herself, very cute.

As Brad mentioned, we spent our first Mother and Daughter day on our own yesterday...I think Sophie could sense we were 'alone' together and that perhaps I was a little apprehensive as she decided to play up a bit and be a bit restless after giving us three really good days, so needless to say I was in bed by 7.30pm! Poor Brad, it was his first day back at work and came home pretty exhausted and he had to do the late night feed - isn't he just the best! I think just between us though, he missed his little girl like crazy and she missed him too...

Today has been a very good day though, we managed to sleep without too much grizzling through the night and she was very well behaved at our mother and baby group this morning, so more days like today would be awesome! Spending most of tomorrow at Plunket so they can just watch her feed and sleep and give me some more hints and tips, although knowing my luck she will be the perfect baby in their company and tell me that I have nothing to worry about! Will update and let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Ingrid

No comments: